Posted by Jennifer J. Weiss, M.B.A, NetSuite Regional Manager APJ, Training
Hoping to get more out of your NetSuite investment without travelling away from Australia?
You’re in luck. Our excellent in-person trainings are coming straight to you with the NetSuite Australian RoadShow, kicking off on 5th November in Brisbane, and then heading to Sydney on 9th November. This is your chance to learn some of the ins-and-outs of the NetSuite Business Platform so you can work better and smarter. Our courses help you discover how to use all of NetSuite’s features—making your job easier and your business more productive.
Courses offered in this Australian RoadShow include: NetSuite: Administrator Fundamentals and SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches.
Become an Expert Administrator
Administrator Fundamentals is useful for any administrator who is managing NetSuite every day—whether you’re brand-new or self-taught. Some of the tasks you’ll learn include:
- Importing data and ensuring its integrity
- Securing your data and system
- Publishing dashboards for user groups
- Creating custom elements to tailor the user interface
- Creating custom roles for better security
- Using SuiteApps to expand NetSuite functions
Drive Your Company’s Success
With SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches, you learn how to uncover the interesting numbers and analysis possibilities in your NetSuite financial data. Plus you’ll learn how to fix problems (and potentially save the day back at work!) when you can diagnose financial issues and drill down to customer, employee or transactional details. In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Track financial performance and quickly do in-depth analysis
- Arrange data in financial statements by customer project, item, account or classification
- Add fields to financial statements
- Create custom searches
- Use reports to your advantage and customize new ones
- Create saved searches and KPIs
- Build advanced searches for better analysis
- Set up financial dashboards
Both RoadShow courses are two-days, running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm:
City Date Time Time Zone
Brisbane 5 – 6 November 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Sydney 9 – 10 November 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Space is limited so register now! Visit the NetSuite Training RoadShow site for pricing, discount information, and to register for classes.
Start 2016 off right with the knowledge you need to maximize time and work smarter with NetSuite’s Cloud Business Platform. And follow @SuiteTraining on Twitter for real-time updates on all things related to NetSuite education: promotions, courses, events, webinars and more.
Posted on Fri, October 30, 2015
by NetSuite filed under