I've been doing these “Manufacturing the Cloud” blogs for around a year now. How quickly time flies!
Let me see. Doing a quick blog review, there was:
- The Air Conditioned Server Room
- Platform 9¾
- Location, Location, Location
- It's a SuiteWorld After All
- Objects in the Rear View Mirror
- 24 Minutes Between Friends
- The Scheduling Myth
- The Walking Dead
So that's all very well and good, but rather than have you go and read a multitude of blogs to figure out what I've been blogging about, we figured we'd make it easy for you. So you’re hereby invited to an intimate demonstration, hosted by yours truly, of the latest and greatest that NetSuite has to offer manufacturing companies.
What can you expect from this live product demo on Tuesday, November 6?
PowerPoint? Well yes, my friends in marketing will of course provide you with a brief overview. But I've always been a fan of putting your money where your mouth is and so I will in fact do the product demo showing you the following features that are key to your businesses:
- How you can use our ATP system to offer your customers accurate ship dates
- Have your sales forecast influence your build plan
- Minimize all inventory (raw materials, wip and finished goods) with our demand planning system
- Confirm and release planned POs and work orders
- Implement lean concepts with automated messaging
- Gain efficiencies through manage-by-exception reminders
- Use dashboards to manage everyday tasks
- Configure the system to your own needs (because we know all manufacturing companies are NOT the same)
So there you have it. Click here to register for this exciting event.
Looking forward to meeting you all!Gavin Davidson - Vertical Market Expert, Manufacturing