These terms ("Terms") govern use of this online site (the "NetSuite Blog"), which is hosted by or on behalf of NetSuite. These Terms, together with the Rules of Conduct below, describe what conduct is appropriate on the NetSuite Blog and what conduct is prohibited. These Terms are not exhaustive, and NetSuite reserves the right to modify them at any time, effective upon the posting of modified Terms on the NetSuite Blog. By registering as a user or by using the NetSuite Blog, you agree to abide by these Terms as modified from time to time. Any violation of these Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your right to access the NetSuite Blog.
You may be asked to register to participate in the NetSuite Blog. NetSuite will handle your registration information in accordance with its Privacy Statement, accessible at http://www.netsuite.com.
When you register, you will also be asked to choose a screen name (which may be your given name) and supply some additional profile information. If desired, you may request a link to your URL site when you post to a message board. Please keep in mind when choosing a screen name and filling out your profile that whenever you post to a message board, your screen name will automatically appear with your post.
If we believe any of the following to be true, you may not use a screen name and we may refuse to grant you the screen name: if it belongs to another person or is already being used by someone else; if it impersonates or leads to a likelihood of confusion with another person; if it inappropriately suggests you are affiliated with another entity or person; if it violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; if it is offensive or inappropriate; or if we determine to reject it for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In consideration of your use of the NetSuite Blog, you agree that all information provided in your profile is accurate, true, current and complete. NetSuite may terminate your account if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate or incomplete and has no obligation to restore the account after such information is corrected.
NetSuite does not claim ownership of content you post on the NetSuite Blog. However, as a condition of access to this site for the posting of such content, you grant NetSuite a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, sub-licensable (through successive tiers) license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, excerpt, attribute, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
General Guidelines for Participation on the NetSuite Blog
The guidelines below are intended to set user expectations, to set the tone for participation, and to enhance users' experience on the NetSuite Blog. The purpose of this blog is to provide useful information for users of NetSuite products and services, and all contributions to the blog should be intended to support that purpose.
1. Be respectful of other users.
2. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Anything you post online, including any personal information, can be obtained and used by others. Anything you post, you post at your own risk.
3. Please refrain from posting where you do not know the answer or cannot provide helpful assistance.
4. Be wary about what you read on the Blog. When you read and use any information posted on the Blog, you do so at your own risk. In any online forum, it is not possible to be sure that other users are who they say they are, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated. NetSuite is not responsible for veryifying the accuracy of the content posted by users on this site.
NetSuite invites you to respond to questions posted by other users, to the extent you can provide helpful assistance. NetSuite employees and affiliates may also provide answers in response to postings. Please note, however, that NetSuite is not responsible for any content posted on the NetSuite Blog by any user, whether a NetSuite employee, affiliate, designated web moderator or anyone else. Although NetSuite encourages its employees and affiliates to answer questions or otherwise provide assistance to users, postings on the NetSuite Blog do not constitute official NetSuite responses to questions. If you need assistance from NetSuite, do not rely on the NetSuite Blog but contact the appropriate NetSuite support group.
The NetSuite Blog permits users to post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties. However, you may not include a link in the NetSuite Blog that directs users to any content or information that would constitute a violation of these Terms if posted directly to the NetSuite Blog. Linked sites are not generally reviewed by NetSuite. Like any other type of content posted to the NetSuite Blog, links may be taken down by NetSuite in its sole discretion, including, but not by way of limitation, for a violation of these Terms.
Linked sites are not moderated by NetSuite and are not under NetSuite's control. NetSuite accepts no responsibility for the nature, content, practices or policies of sites accessible by hyperlink from the NetSuite Blog. The inclusion of any link by a user of the NetSuite Blog does not imply affiliation or endorsement by NetSuite of the linked site or any content contained therein, and NetSuite makes no claim or representation regarding a linked site. If you access a linked site and find materials that are in violation of these Terms, you may report the link as described below.
NetSuite generally does not pre-screen, verify or edit the content posted by users in the NetSuite Blog but it may decide to do so, in its sole discretion. NetSuite and its agents reserve the right to investigate any violation of these Terms and to take appropriate action to enforce these Terms. NetSuite has absolute discretion to take remedial action, including, but not limited to, warning users of violations; disabling or suspending access; deleting, screening or editing any content; or prohibiting any behavior that does not comply with these Terms, or which is otherwise inappropriate, inaccurate, harmful or objectionable.
NetSuite may release information concerning your use of the NetSuite Blog (including posted content, registration information, and network records) when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, pursuant to a subpoena or court order); to enforce or apply these Terms to protect NetSuite's rights, property or reputation; to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the NetSuite Blog; or if NetSuite reasonably believes that a situation involving imminent injury to any person requires disclosure.
Deliberate attempts by you or someone on your behalf to evade or circumvent the suspension or termination of your rights to use the NetSuite Blog violates these Terms, constitutes an unlawful trespass to NetSuite's equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
To report violations of these Terms, please email NetSuite's web marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject of the post, the author's screen name, a link to the post in question and any other applicable information.
Rules of Conduct
By participating in the NetSuite Blog, including the posting of content, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including images, sounds, links, software, data or other information) that:
1. Is prohibited or otherwise inconsistent with the permissible uses described in these Terms, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
2. Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party;
3. Constitutes advertising or promotion, "spamming," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation (links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link, or the website content, appears to be intended as a means of solicitation, as determined by NetSuite in its sole discretion);
4. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
5. Provides any non-public information about NetSuite or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so;
6. Intentionally interferes with the operation of the NetSuite Blog or with a fellow user's message box, including without limitation, mail bombing or other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload the system, broadcast attacks, and attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
7. Impersonates any person or entity, including a NetSuite employee, forges any part of a message header, or is otherwise misleading as to the identity or affiliation of the person posting the message;
8. Suggests or encourages illegal activity; or
9. Violates any local, state, federal or foreign law, including any U.S. export law (including the Export Administration Act and export regulations maintained by the Department of Commerce).
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
Content posted to the NetSuite Blogs is the sole responsibility of the person originating that content. NetSuite does not control and is not responsible for any third-party content, whether or not NetSuite or its designated moderators engage in any moderating of such content. You agree to indemnify and hold NetSuite and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the NetSuite Blog, your use of the NetSuite Blog, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
NetSuite does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the NetSuite Blog, regardless of who originated that content (including NetSuite employees, partners, affiliates or designated moderators). You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. NetSuite will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted on or linked from the NetSuite Blog, including any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content.