SuiteWorld 2013 is fast approaching and it should be bigger and better than ever. For this year’s NetSuite’s User Conference, we want to make Distribution the word of the day. As one of the oldest verticals at NetSuite, Wholesale Distribution is also one of the largest verticals and our team is excited to share NetSuite’s latest distribution capabilities. We’ve expanded our strategic partners and enhanced existing functionality like Demand Planning.
One of the things we are most excited about at SuiteWorld, is the dedicated track for Wholesale Distribution. This track will be filled with action-packed sessions featuring presenters from many areas across NetSuite including: pre-sales, product management, technical services and professional services.
But wait, that’s not all… we will also have guest speakers, customers and partners presenting. We will have sessions spanning the latest in shipping to more advanced topics like SuiteFlow and Scripting. We’ll also cover our roadmap and where we are going with our distribution solution. Add in our SuiteGurus, Product Roundtables and the opportunity for one-on-ones with our distribution team and there will be plenty of chances for you to learn from your peers and domain experts the value-add strategies to enhance your distribution business.
Reserve your spot for SuiteWorld today to stay ahead of the curve. Meanwhile, here’s a look at some of the SuiteWorld sessions for wholesale distribution.
- Your 1st Year Running NetSuite as a Wholesale Distributor: Learn what you should be thinking about to drive usage and where you should go next.
- Collaboration Ideas for a Wholesale Distributor Using NetSuite: Learn about how you can use NetSuite to better collaborate using standard NetSuite tools for smoother cross-departmental processes, vendor communication, customer engagement, and partner involvement.
- Wholesale Distribution Roadmap & Vision: Find out NetSuite’s feature priorities for wholesaler distributors and how feedback from users drives the development process.
- Optimizing and Leveraging Demand Planning: Get an in-depth look into NetSuite’s Demand Planning and how to best use it.
- What Trends are NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Companies Following?: Learn what trends are keeping Wholesale Distribution companies up at night and what they are doing to address them.
- Extending NetSuite by Leveraging the NetSuite Partner Ecosystem: Learn about the most popular wholesale distribution solutions across the NetSuite ecosystem, ranging from demand planning to after-sales service.
- Inventory Management in NetSuite: Improved Inventory Intelligence: Learn how NetSuite customers are managing their inventory today and where they want to go. Learn about helpful tools and processes to guide you through inventory management decisions. Learn best practices for inventory reduction, increased turns, and intelligent inventory planning.
- How Wholesale Distribution Companies Are Leveraging SuiteFlow: Learn about the steps of how to build your first workflow and gain a better understanding of how this amazing tool can automate user actions and processes within the NetSuite application.
- Saved Searches, Reporting and Analytics for Wholesale Distribution Companies: Learn the latest analytical data types as they pertain to procuring, managing and selling products within the NetSuite application.
- Top 5 B2B Ecommerce Strategies: Learn how to leverage advanced ecommerce
features of NetSuite for the B2B webstore. We’ll show you how to use these tools to improve margins, enhance customer satisfaction, differentiate your online presence, and reach customers in multiple web venues.
- Scripting and Customization for Wholesale Distribution Companies: Scripting and customization is often a key part of success for wholesale distribution companies. The focus of the content will be around scripted automation that saves time and money across an organization, allowing departments to better streamline processes and day-to-day work.
If you haven’t registered yet, we’d love for you and your teams to join us at SuiteWorld. It promises to be a great event, particularly for distributors. If you’d like to meet with me or members of the extended WD team at SuiteWorld, please work with your sales rep to arrange an appointment.
-Ranga Bodla, Industry Marketing, NetSuite
Posted on Mon, March 25, 2013
by NetSuite filed under