How to Win in Ecommerce with Outstanding Inventory and Order Management
Posted by Lisa Schwarz, Director, Ecommerce Marketing
Inventory and order management is more complex than ever especially for retailers who are growing rapidly online. In order to compete, retailers must provide outstanding customer service while also spending less than rivals. To succeed and win loyal customers, merchants must start by overcoming complex challenges such as:
- Efficiently manage inventory dispersed across multiple distribution centers, warehouses, drop-ship suppliers and retail stores.
- Quickly ship products from the location closest to the customer to ensure prompt delivery at a lower cost.
Join Andy Lloyd, general manager of commerce products for NetSuite, Steve Rowen, managing partner for RSR Research and Jay Moltz, IT and operations manager for outdoor clothing retailer Ibex, on April 10th when they will discuss how merchants benefit from automated fulfillment solutions and what features are most important to have during an upcoming webinar, "How to Win in Ecommerce with Outstanding Inventory and Order Management,” moderated by Don Davis, editor of Internet Retailer Magazine.
Attendees will also learn:
- Key industry order management insights and trends
- How to address internal processes and systems that derail effective order management
- How Ibex boosted its warehouse output by 50 percent and reduced warehouse errors in product picks by 98 percent using NetSuite
We hope you will join us!
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Time: 11 am - 12 pm PDT / 2 pm – 3 pm EDT
comments powered by
Posted on Thu, March 27, 2014
by NetSuite filed under