I've been doing these “Manufacturing the
Cloud” blogs for around a year now. How quickly time flies!
Let me see. Doing a quick blog review, there
- The Air Conditioned Server Room
- Platform 9¾
- Location, Location, Location
- It's a SuiteWorld After All
- Objects in the Rear View Mirror
- 24 Minutes Between Friends
- The Scheduling Myth
- The Walking Dead
So that's all very well and good, but rather
than have you go and read a multitude of blogs to figure out what I've been
blogging about, we figured we'd make it easy for you. So you’re hereby invited
to an intimate demonstration, hosted by yours truly, of the latest and greatest
that NetSuite has to offer manufacturing companies.
What can you expect from this live
product demo on Tuesday, November 6?
PowerPoint? Well yes, my friends in marketing
will of course provide you with a brief overview. But I've always been a fan of
putting your money where your mouth is and so I will in fact do the product
demo showing you the following features that are key to your businesses:
- How you can use our ATP system to
offer your customers accurate ship dates
- Have your sales forecast influence
your build plan
- Minimize all inventory (raw materials,
wip and finished goods) with our demand planning system
- Confirm and release planned POs and
- Implement lean concepts with automated
- Gain efficiencies through
- Use dashboards to manage everyday
- Configure the system to your own needs
(because we know all manufacturing companies are NOT the same)
So there you have it. Click
here to register for this exciting event.
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Gavin Davidson - Vertical Market Expert, Manufacturing
Posted on Thu, October 25, 2012
by NetSuite filed under