NetSuite for iPhone Mobile App Puts Mission Critical Business Processes in the Hands and on the Wrists of On-the-Go Professionals
Posted by Malin Huffman, Senior Director of Product Management, NetSuite
Have you ever needed to quickly access key business data right before going into a meeting with a client? If you have found yourself in that situation, not only are you a prisoner to the software systems that you use (good luck if you use on-premise software), but you can also be limited by the amount and type of information they make available on mobile. With the latest NetSuite for iPhone mobile application, we aimed to empower on-the-go professionals with the business data and critical business processes to boost productivity and increase efficiency at any time, wherever their business takes them, all from their iPhone or Apple Watch.
NetSuite’s mobile application provides more than just simple notifications, it can alert users to important business events and trends, and access to the business’ system of record. They can approve purchase orders or expense reports, monitor status of key customers or prospects, view orders, transactions and more. Whether they are logged into the NetSuite mobile application or not, users across all roles can pre-set the application to receive push notifications (on your iPhone or Apple Watch) with the information relevant to their roles, when they need it. With quick configuration, businesses can extend their existing NetSuite saved searches to alert individual users or pre-defined groups of key business events directly on their Apple device, and the mobile application supports your NetSuite customizations, so company-specific data stored in custom fields or scripted business logic applied to your transactions are always accessible.
NetSuite for iPhone supports multiple roles across multiple industries. For example:
- Sales managers can be alerted to which prospects their sales team has contacted in a given week or when a key customer may need extra attention.
- Managers can be alerted to, and then help resolve escalated support cases and access all information about a specific customer directly from their Apple device.
- Warehouse staff can be alerted when inventory falls below a predefined threshold and renew orders no matter where they are.
- CFOs can get instant notifications alerting them to significant changes in cash balances or capital requests.
- Manufacturing professionals can be alerted to disruptions in the supply chain or order process and react accordingly.
- Retail professionals get instant insight into stockout risks, results of ongoing promotions or manage inventory across locations.
So if you are a NetSuite user with an iPhone and have yet to download the NetSuite mobile application, you need to do so today. It can not only provide important notifications, but a plethora of other benefits based on your role. Download the NetSuite for iPhone mobile application here.
comments powered by
Posted on Mon, September 12, 2016
by NetSuite filed under