SuiteWorld 2011: A Focus on Professional Services
May might seem like 2½ long months away to some, but here at NetSuite we’re busy planning for SuiteWorld 2011, our annual user and partner conference taking place May 8–12 in San Francisco. For professional services customers and partners in attendance, we’re working on sessions for the Professional Services Automation (PSA) track as well as two sessions on best practices for services organizations.
For NetSuite’s professional services customers, this latest event is an evolution of the NetSuite OpenAir Services Summit. Much like at the former Summit, the SuiteWorld agenda will focus on the topics that matter most to services companies, including project management, resource management, project accounting and invoicing and more. Even better, much of this content is driven by you, our users—as presenters, and based on content you’ve asked for.
Here’s a few of the sessions you’ll see in the PSA and Best Practices tracks:
- Resource Management and Skills Tracking
- Beyond Utilization: Project Profitability
- Advanced Invoicing
- Advanced Financial Analysis
- Project Accounting Advanced Features
- Professional Services Reporting: A Pervasive View of Your Business
- Services Resource Planning: Connecting Your Services Organization with Sales, Finance and Beyond
- Customer Case Studies and Panels on SRP, PSA, project management, resource management, dashboards and more.
We’re especially excited to bring our NetSuite OpenAir customers together with the broader NetSuite customer base. NetSuite and OpenAir have been working together as a single unit for almost three years now, and we’re excited to bring all of NetSuite’s customers together in one place with NetSuite executives, staff and partners.
We hope you join us in San Francisco in a few short months for SuiteWorld 2011, May 8–12.
comments powered by
Posted on Thu, March 3, 2011
by Kelly Paszamant filed under