The verticalization of cloud ERP is one of the hottest trends in the industry, and it’s in the spotlight at SuiteWorld 2012, May 14–17 in San Francisco.
If you’re a NetSuite customer or partner in manufacturing, wholesale distribution or the software industry, SuiteWorld is your best opportunity of the year to build your knowledge, network with industry experts and peers, and learn what’s new (and in the pipeline) for NetSuite industry solutions.
We’ve put together in-depth sessions for manufacturing, wholesale distribution and software—in fact, a full track that showcases the deepening vertical focus of cloud ERP (together with other tracks on the B2B and B2C ecommerce and services industries ). And at the SuiteWorld Expo, you’ll find vertical offerings from partners that extend NetSuite to unique industry needs. NetSuite’s industry sessions provide an overview of NetSuite’s industry solutions, how SuiteApp partners plug in, as well as the latest trends and best practices from industry analysts and thought leaders.
Verticalization has always been core to NetSuite’s strategy to grow the business and meet customer needs. As cloud adoption matures, more companies are moving from point solutions to cloud ERP with embedded industry expertise. As R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO at Constellation Research, stated recently, “Verticalization will drive the next wave of business value in the cloud.”
Reserve your spot for SuiteWorld today to stay ahead of the vertical curve. Be sure to check out the sessions; meanwhile, here’s a look at some of the SuiteWorld sessions for manufacturing, wholesale distribution and software.
- Solution Overview: NetSuite for Manufacturers: Learn the latest on how NetSuite’s solution for manufacturers continues to evolve with new innovations and get highlights of leading partner solutions.
- Solution Overview: NetSuite for Wholesale Distributors: Join this session for an overview of NetSuite’s complete solution for distributors, with a look at new innovations and partner offerings.
- Roadmap and Vision: Manufacturing: Explore the future for NetSuite manufacturing and how NetSuite delivers features based on input from customers.
- Roadmap and Vision: Wholesale Distribution: Find out NetSuite’s feature priorities for wholesaler distributors and how feedback from users drives the development process.
- Industry Trends and Market Outlook for Wholesale Distributors: You’ll get insights into the latest trends that will impact your business and how to best prepare for what’s to come.
- Industry Trends and Market Outlook for Manufacturers: Join this panel discussion on the impact of new technologies such as mobile and social and how innovations like demand-driven planning are changing how manufacturers think about MRP.
- Best Practices for Successfully Leveraging NetSuite for Manufacturers: Learn best practices for using such features as demand planning and standard costing at this advanced sessions.
- Best Practices for Successfully Leveraging NetSuite for Wholesale Distributors: This discussion will include use cases and demonstrations of the latest features for intelligent inventory management and how improve process efficiency.
- Roadmap and Vision: Software Companies: Get insights into the direction for NetSuite’s software solution, and the process NetSuite uses for analyzing which future features will drive the most value.
- Solution Overview: NetSuite for Software Companies: Get an overview of NetSuite features for revenue recognition, recurring billing, renewals management, sales compensation management and more.
Don’t forget—SuiteWorld opens early for optional Pre-Conference Training on Sunday and Monday, May 13–14.
Posted on Mon, April 23, 2012
by NetSuite filed under