Posted by Kim Odom, Director of Industry Marketing, NetSuite
NetSuite has a long history of helping companies in the software industry run their business better, and this year's SuiteWorld provides software companies with more content targeted toward their specific needs than ever before.
From revenue management and compliance to analytics and application development, there are sessions to cover every aspect of running a software company.
Current NetSuite customers looking to extract more value out of our technology will find a host of sessions geared toward helping software companies leverage recent product enhancements. Those that are simply interested in kicking the tires will find plenty of opportunities to hear from NetSuite customers and executives alike about what's possible with NetSuite Cloud ERP.
Whichever group you fall into, you won't want to miss our first-ever software and internet industry keynote, during which NetSuite Founder, CTO and Chairman of the Board Evan Goldberg and CFO Ron Gill will offer their perspectives on the industry, and customers such as Genesys and DocuSign will share how NetSuite is helping them to meet their business challenges head-on.
One of those challenges—emerging business models that are forcing software companies to rethink the way they sell their products—will be the topic of a Wednesday executive session with NetSuite EVP of Strategy and Corporate Development Jason Maynard, who will explore how companies can capitalize on this trend to transform their businesses.
Later that day, Gill will lead a CFO-focused session in which he'll provide insights into how NetSuite helps companies identify opportunities for growth and improved efficiencies.
For those who want to dig down a little deeper, there will be plenty of chances to attend hands-on session and learn more about what's under NetSuite's hood:
- NetSuite's new advanced revenue management solution figures to generate a lot of interest; hence, it will be the subject of a Tuesday demo session that will be repeated Wednesday, as well as a Tuesday session in which early adopters will share their experiences with the new capabilities and offer deployment advice.
- A Wednesday session will help software-as-a-service providers better use NetSuite to better track subscription sales and meet their revenue reporting requirements.
- Global companies contending with the complex requirements of doing business internationally will want to be at the popular “Ask Away” session Thursday, during which a variety of NetSuite experts will be on hand to answer questions directly from the audience on the tools and techniques for getting the most out of OneWorld.
- Those struggling with compliance issues won't want to miss Wednesday's interactive customer panel discussion, which figures to be rich with insight into best practices and tools for admin and audit teams, as well as future enhancements to NetSuite Compliance and Controls.
- Developers will have two compelling Thursday morning sessions to choose from: One will feature a panel of NetSuite experts providing tips on building enterprise-ready SuiteApps, while a second panel of NetSuite experts will hold an open audience discussion on all things SuiteCloud.
There will also be a number of sessions tailored to the professional services audience that should pique the interest of software companies with embedded services teams.
On Tuesday, SuiteWorld attendees can get an in-depth look at the recent release of NetSuite OpenAir Reporting, which represents the biggest improvement ever in our flagship PSA reporting suite. Meanwhile, Wednesday afternoon's primer on building the skills a company needs to take full advantage of the resource management features in NetSuite OpenAir figures to be one of the show's hottest tickets.
The list goes on and on, with sessions to suit every need, meet every business challenge, and support every process software companies rely upon. This year's SuiteWorld will provide our software customers with the greatest opportunity yet for doing more with NetSuite, while also delivering all the high-level insight prospects need to assess our technology.
For more on SuiteWorld, and to access a detailed schedule of sessions, visit us at www.netsuitesuiteworld.com.
Posted on Sat, May 14, 2016
by NetSuite filed under