SuiteWorld Sneak Peek: Financial Management in the Cloud
Want to broaden your knowledge of NetSuite’s financial management functionality? There’s no better opportunity than to join us at SuiteWorld 2012, May 14–17 in San Francisco.
Whether you’re a CFO, accounting manager or front-line staff, you’ll gain insights to boost your productivity in our SuiteWorld track on financial management and the NetSuite OneWorld global business solution. This was an extremely popular track among the 2,000+ SuiteWorld attendees last year, and we’re bolstering the agenda for both new users and seasoned veterans looking for the latest in our new Version 2012.1.
Financial management/OneWorld is one of ten SuiteWorld tracks, also covering supply chain, CRM, ecommerce, and more. To learn more, visit our SuiteWorld microsite or check out the full abstract of 80 sessions.
Make the Most of NetSuite Financials
Despite the simplicity that NetSuite brings to financial management, it remains a complex discipline, especially with regulations and requirements in constant flux and as companies expand with new subsidiaries and geographic locations globally. Businesses need tight controls and streamlined processes to manage growth and complexity while not wasting time on spreadsheets and manual reconciliation.
At SuiteWorld, you’ll join NetSuite product experts, customers and partners in a dynamic environment aimed at helping you get the most from your NetSuite solution. Our financial management/OneWorld track includes sessions on:
- How to Automate Revenue Recognition Processes: Streamline your revenue recognition processes and comply with such regulations as SOP 97-2, EITF 08-01 and EITF 09-03.
- Managing Intercompany Transactions: Use NetSuite OneWorld to integrate transactions, including transfers and eliminations, within a global multi-subsidiary environment.
- Discovering the Power of NetSuite OneWorld: Learn how to take advantage of OneWorld to manage companies with multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities.
- An Introduction to NetSuite Fixed Asset Management: Maintain and control your complete asset lifecycle from creation to depreciation, revaluation and retirement with the new Fixed Asset Management Module.
- Strategies to Support Different Pricing and Payment Models: Explore how NetSuite enables you to optimize revenue and cash flow by leveraging flexible pricing models and payment options.
- Integrating Budgeting and Planning in NetSuite: Learn how NetSuite Financial Planning integrates actuals into the planning process, enables modeling multiple scenarios and supports collaborative budgeting.
- Usage-Based and Subscription Billing Management: Get insights to optimize your recurring usage-based and subscription revenues through automated renewals, co-termination and managing flexible pricing plans.
- Hands on with NetSuite Payroll, T&E and Commissions: Manage the compensation of your workforce from collecting time, recording expenses, calculating commissions and making payments.
- Accelerating Your Period Close and Achieving Efficient Consolidation: Master the NetSuite financial close workflow and learn capabilities of per-subsidiary period locking, enhanced foreign currency valuation and OneWorld consolidation.
- SuiteAnalytics Dashboards, Analytics and Reporting: Get tips and tricks for creating role-based dashboards, running reports and using analytics to drill down to transaction-level detail.
Want to learn even more? Explore our SuiteWorld Pre-Conference Training opportunities beginning Sunday, May 13.
Posted on Fri, March 2, 2012
by NetSuite filed under