SuiteWorld Sneak Peek: Order Management and Supply Chain
Improving order management and supply chain efficiency offers outstanding payback to ecommerce companies and e-tailers, wholesale distributors, manufacturers and others. Is your company taking full advantage of NetSuite to manage your order and supply processes?
If you have room for improvement, book your spot for SuiteWorld 2012, May 14–17 in San Francisco. Our second annual user conference showcases order management and supply chain as one of the many tracks also covering financials, CRM, ecommerce and more. Learn more about SuiteWorld or check out the full abstract of 100+ sessions.
At these in-depth sessions, you’ll get expert insights into making the most of NetSuite capabilities for order management, inventory and warehousing, purchasing, assembly and light manufacturing. Get details on the new NetSuite Demand Planning module and find out the latest in our Version 2012.1.
Whether you are new to NetSuite or you are a longtime customer, both basic and advanced are designed to help you learn about the following:
- Understanding NetSuite’s Inventory Control and Costing Functionality: Learn how to use NetSuite to track inventory costs and identify savings opportunities, and use such new features as standard costing.
- Supporting Your Purchasing Operations: From Vendor Management to Approvals: Explore how to implement controls to streamline purchasing, reconcile vendor bills, and reduce purchasing costs and payables errors.
- Inventory Replenishment: From the Basics to Demand Planning: Learn how to use NetSuite Demand Planning to calculate demand based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations.
- Powering Efficient Light Manufacturing with NetSuite: Get insights into using NetSuite to streamline multi-level assembly production, product packaging, bin and lot tracking, work orders and bills of materials (BOMs).
- Efficient Warehouse Management from Shipping to Receiving: Learn best practices for receiving, managing inventory, and shipping goods with pre-built integration with FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- From Order to Invoice: Supercharging Your Sales Order Process: Get how-to tips on using NetSuite to run efficient order workflows, including item list setup and approvals.
See you at SuiteWorld!
Posted on Mon, March 19, 2012
by NetSuite filed under