Following on the heels of our successful RoadShow last autumn, we're sending our top instructors to the world's business centers to offer face-to-face NetSuite training on reporting, searches and more. NetSuite Training RoadShow 2013 kicked off in our backyard of San Mateo, CA in January, but we have several major destinations coming on the tour! SuiteAnalytics is such a hot topic that the RoadShow 2013 focuses on SuiteAnalytics training, with both the Reports and Searches and Financial Reports courses on offer.
The next stops for the Training RoadShow are:
- Dallas: February 19-22
- Singapore: February 25-28
The full 2013 RoadShow schedule includes:
- Chicago (March)
- London (March)
- New York (April)
- Sydney (April)
- Boston (June)
- Singapore (July)
- Chicago (August)
- Atlanta (September)
- London (October)
- Sydney (November)
- Miami (November)
RoadShow courses are a two-day, 9-to-5 commitment, with breakfast, beverages and snacks included in the tuition price. Like many of our courses, the SuiteAnalytics courses offered during the RoadShow are NASBA accredited, meaning you can earn CPE credit while enhancing your NetSuite skills and connecting with peers.
We're particularly proud to take these courses on the road because of the strong support our students have given us. Here are some comments from actual RoadShow students.
On SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports...
- "This was one of the best hands-on interactive learning experiences I've ever engaged in, in my 19-year professional accounting career."
- "On the first day I was able to determine what had been holding my report back for over a year. I also found the solution for my next project."
- "The ability to work the exercises along with the instructor was invaluable."
- "It was so informative, and I'm very excited to implement what I learned in our production environment."
On SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches...
- "The format was engaging, and I never wanted to stray from the class."
- "The small class size, allowing lots of questions, was awesome."
- "The new skills and tools I learned will make our NetSuite searches and reports more useful."
- "This course fleshed out many features of NetSuite and aided my overall understanding."
- "As a fairly advanced user, I was still able to learn new features and tricks."
Go to the NetSuite Training RoadShow site to view the complete schedule and to register for an event near you!
Also be sure to follow @SuiteTraining on Twitter for real-time updates on promotions, courses, events and webinars related to NetSuite education.
-Dean Sprankling, VP Worldwide Education Services at NetSuite
Posted on Wed, February 6, 2013
by NetSuite filed under