SuiteWorld 2011 PSA and SRP Recap
A big thank you to all of our customers, partners, staff, press, analysts and other guests who attended the SuiteWorld conference in San Francisco. It was a fantastic event, with nearly 2,000 attendees from all over the world!
NetSuite’s Services Vertical team spent the months leading up to the event preparing professional services automation (PSA) and services resource planning (SRP) sessions to cover hot topics such as project management, resource management and skills tracking, project accounting and more.
We realized that all the hard work paid off in spades when we kicked off the PSA track…and it was standing room only! Thanks to all attendees who stuck around to learn more about NetSuite products for professional services…especially those who had to stand. We promise we’ll reserve a larger room next year.
We highlight our customers’ successes whenever we can, and SuiteWorld was a great opportunity. Special thanks go out to FatWire, TECO Natural Resource Group, MetricStream, RIIS and Emergo Group and their representatives who stepped onto the stage and shared their successes and expertise with everyone. Along with additional presentations, customers shared some really amazing and impactful business results directly derived from NetSuite SRP and NetSuite OpenAir, including:
- FatWire escaped “Excel hell” for resource management, expense management and financial forecasting with NetSuite OpenAir, and drives a global, multi-currency financial organization with NetSuite Financials.
- MetricStream was able to grow rapidly over four years and has an ROI of hundreds of thousands of dollars with NetSuite OpenAir.
- Emergo Group leverages NetSuite OpenAir to help stop revenue leaks, streamline the management of subcontractor invoices and manage revenue recognition.
- POSitive Technology decreased project administration by 90%, accounts receivable lead time by 50%, and increased expense and billing by 35% with NetSuite SRP.
- TECO Natural Resource Group realized 100% ROI on NetSuite OpenAir in just three months
- RIIS seamlessly manages a distributed workforce thanks to NetSuite OpenAir, empowering the company to hire the right resources for the job, despite geographical locations.
Thanks again to all who attended. We couldn’t have done it without our fantastic customers. We are already planning for and looking forward to the SuiteWorld 2012 conference, taking place May 13-17, 2012 in San Francisco. We hope to see you there!
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2011
by Kelly Paszamant filed under