With the countdown to SuiteWorld 2012 under way, we’ve been using this blog to highlight some of the ten tracks (featuring more than 100 sessions) that will be featured at our second annual global conference for NetSuite customers, partners and developers on May 14–17.
This post takes a look at the conference track on the SuiteCloud platform, but first, here are links to previous posts on the tracks for financial management, supply chain and CRM. Look for more posts in the near future about the tracks on ecommerce, professional services and consulting, solutions for manufacturing, wholesale distribution and high-tech firms, and customer successes. Or check out the full abstracts of tracks and sessions.
We’re highlighting these tracks because, besides all the fun, networking and gala events in one of world’s most beautiful cities, San Francisco, SuiteWorld is fundamentally about learning. It’s about not just using NetSuite technology, but mastering it to drive business performance.
Which brings us SuiteCloud, a comprehensive offering of development tools, applications and infrastructure. Thousands of developers use these integrated platform of development tools, applications and infrastructure to build add-on apps and customize NetSuite to meet unique company and vertical needs. But whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned veteran, there’s always something more to learn on making the most of SuiteCloud.
SuiteWorld is the perfect place to do so—a dynamic, collaborative environment that encourages sharing and exploration. Want to learn the latest on graphical customization, building automated workflows and customizing with scripting tools? This year we’ve broken the sessions into groups for developers and for administrators, so they’ll be something for everyone in this track.
- Unlocking the Power of SuiteFlow: Explore how to customize business processes with SuiteFlow’s point-and-click workflow functionality.
- Advanced Search and Analytics: Pivot Reporting and Power Search Tips: Learn advanced techniques for using NetSuite search and reporting, including the new Pivot Report.
- Best Practices for NetSuite Administrators: Join our lead NetSuite administrator for advice and tips on customizing user roles, prototyping customizations and much more.
- Master Class: Understanding CSV Imports with NetSuite: Find out expert tips for making the most of the CSV import assistant for data preparation, migration and more.
- Advanced Platform APIs for Developers: Explore the latest SuiteCloud and SuiteAnalytics APIs and best practices for applying them in your development projects.
- Managing Your Application Lifecycle with SuiteBundler: Learn methodologies and best practices for managing the lifecycle of solutions on SuiteCloud using NetSuite’s latest platform toolset.
- From the Ground Up: Fundamental Concepts for SuiteCloud Customizations: This introductory session is ideal for the basics on using SuiteCloud to tailor NetSuite to your unique business processes.
- Ignite Your Website with SuiteScript Server Pages: Learn about NetSuite’s new platform for building hosted web applications and igniting your static HTML content with dynamic data.
- Understanding NetSuite’s Application Integration Technologies: Take a deep dive into using SuiteTalk and RESTlets for integration with external applications, with tips on single sign-on.
- SuiteCloud Platform: The Road Ahead: Get a glimpse into SuiteCloud product direction and ask your own questions of NetSuite product managers.
Our SuiteWorld Pre-Conference Training on Sunday and Monday, May 13–14, offers even more learning opportunities. Why not arrive in San Francisco early for more learning and more fun?
Posted on Mon, April 2, 2012
by NetSuite filed under